Brutal's Stick Death Brutal's Stick Death

its ok

This flash was pretty good, but it was pointless. The sticks looked good though. 2/5

Titanic Iceberg Crash Titanic Iceberg Crash

The graphics were amazing, but I just wasted 248 seconds of my life. Don't watch the whole thing, it doesn't crash. I actually voted on different movies while waiting for it to crash. When it hits the iceberg it doesn't crash, The flash just ends.

300 Reservations 300 Reservations

hilarious!

That was good. i liked how you took "we dine in hell" literally. very good, keep it up

rockymike responds:

Tonight we dine, literally!

Thanks for the review!

wall avoider 2 wall avoider 2

Great!

The graphics were fine, the game played very well, and theactionscripts were great. The thing telling you how many times you died gets in the way though. But what it really needs is sound. Great game otherwise!

robot warz robot warz

Make it a ng alpha

This flash is not finished. Do not submit unfinished flashes. Put it in the ng alphas. The game play was easy and all I had to do was keep on pressing the spacebar. Make it harder please. Also it took a while to find out which bot I was. Make it tell you what bot you are. You should put in a 2 player mode in the finished version.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

This game is awsome

I really liked this game. It is fun and addicting. Plz make another one

Mario has a Fat Fucking Cock Mario has a Fat Fucking Cock

Ahhh!

I love this song. Its just so bad its good. Great job on it.

CockRider responds:

I'm glad you like it because it took me 6 months to write it all. It's epic...

AnthemOfTheEleventhOneVSBeep AnthemOfTheEleventhOneVSBeep

Cool

I like this song, it is good. i like the beat

Techno Planet Techno Planet

kinda good

this song is kinda good, it sounds like one of your other songs, i like that eletrical sounding thing

metroidman151 responds:

Yeah, I use GarageBand and I don't have too many loops to use.